I am the doctor! (Remix) I am the doctor! (Remix)

Very epic. Going on my playlist for sure. Time Lord Victorious!

Trapped in pixels Trapped in pixels

Good

Very hectic and all over the place, but very well made. Absolutely loved 0:38 and 0:58, I was like "hells ya!". This was perfect, IMO. Shoot me a review back when you can, rock on!

GRINGOJS responds:

thanks alot dude, i am trying to get better at making music, ty a million!

Wild pokemon rave! Wild pokemon rave!

Awesome

After listening to "Good Times" I went to your other submissions and saw the words wild, pokemon and rave all together and was utterly compelled to check it out. This was great, I loved it. Dload!

GhostDrakaro responds:

Thanks again dude! Ima try to make more stuff but with the time I have its gonna be jumpy but to please the ears of people is what I make haste for.

Good times... Good times...

Loved It

I enjoyed the edgy attitude this has. The first 10 seconds reminded me of the Mortal Kombat movie soundtrack, lol. Anyway, cool change ups throughout kept things unique and interesting. I thought there might have been a bit too much going on between 1:11 and about 1:26, but it wasn't too bad. Good job, I downloaded this so I can blast people with it while I'm driving (although I might clean up some of the distortion first, so I don't got deaf ^_^). Review me back if you get a moment, rock on!

GhostDrakaro responds:

Thanks for the review man!, also means alot to me that you would download. Sorry for the extra craziness, but hey when it comes to making music you don't think about the limits XD thanks again man!

Hotel Finite Hotel Finite

Good

A drum beat would definitely help in my opinion. I think it'd sound cool to keep it as is, but where the song currently ends I'd have a nice beat roll in then have the part from 0:23 through 0:39 come back in (sounds kind of like a chorus to me) then extend the song further. Anyways, good job on this. Review me back if you get a moment, rock on.

CTRL CTRL

Nice

After listening to this, I went back through your older stuff and downloaded a few. I thought the XP sounds track was funny. You're very talented, good job on this and others! I have a few projects posted, review me back if you get a moment, rock on.

NaotoNekoCutie responds:

I will be sure to check out your collective body of work.

Thank you for downloading some of my work, it's very flattering. =)

Escape From Space Escape From Space

I liked it

I liked the awesome progression at 1:00. It's a very smooth, simple beat. Good work on this! Shoot me a review back if you get a moment, keep on rockin' ido!

ido4444 responds:

Thanks :)
Personally, I loved what starts at 1:29.
Will review back now!

hollow breeze hollow breeze

I liked it

Very different. I especially liked the cool tempo pickup at about 0:50. You rarely see good, unique pieces like this around here. Good job and anyone who votes this below 4 is just bitter because they have so much sand in their vaginas.

oddfellowfloyd responds:

Hahaha, thank you!! :) Always glad to hear that others appreciate the work it takes to compose music, and who dig my tunes! :)

Extinction - Nolroboma Extinction - Nolroboma

Really liked it

Very good ambient, it had a "traveling" feel to me. Like I should be viewing different vistas of untamed wilderness. I especially enjoyed the beat that came in at 2:02, kept things from getting stale and really tied the kind of spacey, empty feeling of the beginning and the end together. Great work!

Review me back if you get a moment, rock on bro!

.:Before Hell's Gates:. .:Before Hell's Gates:.

liked it

I agree with Vertlain on some points. Doesn't really fit into classical, and I think you should ditch the percussion you have and go with something different. Something a little more bold, it just sounded like someone was tapping on my headphones during the song. there was some parts i liked. I thought your intro (about 0:32) was great. I also really liked 1:36 on, but I agree it feels like you were set up for an awesome climactic ending, but then just pulled the plug. Keep on this! (oh, and I enjoyed the guitar sound as well. very well done)

Review me back if you get a moment, Rock on!